Penofin Marine Oil
PENOFIN’s Marine Oil Wood Finish seals and protects the mill bright beauty of natural wood, giving it that hand-rubbed look mariners prefer. Multiple coats may be wet-sanded to build a lustrous self-filling, hand-rubbed finish, or simply apply the product and remove excess with a nap-free cloth for a flat matte finish. Due to its unique penetrating abilities, any area that is scratched or stained may be repaired using the wetsanding method. Penofin’s Marine Oil wood finish is nonyellowing, non-darkening, and fast-drying. No more sanding, scraping, or stripping. Eliminates the cause of cracking and peeling, allowing the product to penetrate deeply with Brazilian Rosewood Oil to enhance and protect your valuable wood. Penofin Marine Oil wood finish is easy to touch up. Just wipe on, allow it to penetrate the pores of the wood to feed and protect from the sun’s harmful rays, then use a cloth to remove excess. Enhances natural wood like no varnish can. Don’t let the varnish cycle trap you into spending sailing time scraping off layers of finish. Feed your wood… use Penofin Marine Oil Wood Finish with Brazilian Rosewood Oil for the wood on fiberglass as well as wooden boats. Protects and enhances docks too.
Marine Oil Finish Colors Available in a transparent, natural tone.
- 99% ultraviolet protection
- Protects and beautifies like no varnish can
- Highest-quality mildew protection
- For use on boats, cabins, cockpits, decks, railings, and docks
- Safe and easy to use
- Available in a natural tone
Caution & Warnings
- Combustible – keep this product away from heat, open flame, and sparks.
- Beware of spontaneous combustion. Make certain all rags or other materials used with Penofin are soaked in water, stored in an air-tight container, or otherwise disposed of safely.