Penofin for Pressure Treated Wood
Pressure-treated Penofin wood stain is formulated to restore the beautiful wood tones homeowners want. It comes in three natural tones and penetrates pressure-treated wood like no other wood stain. Brazilian Rosewood Oil penetrates and stabilizes the wood fibers for control of carcinogenic releases, as stated by the Environmental Protection Agency. They recommend using a deep, low-solid, penetrating oil finish.
Penofin’s pressure-treated wood stain formula contains sustainably harvested Brazilian Rosewood Oil to give the wood a natural tone and texture. Suitable for all types of pressure-treated wood. Penofin pressure-treated wood stain tones are Rainier, with golden honey tones to bring out the rich, smooth look of lighter woods; Tahoe, with rich cinnamon tones for that rich, bold look; and Yosemite, showing warm, dark brown tones that complement natural surroundings. Best of all, Penofin’s pressure-treated oil finish is so easy to apply.
- Wood stain formulated to bring out the natural beauty of pressure-treated wood
- Wood stain formulated in three natural wood tones
- One-coat formula
- Meets EPA guidelines to lock in carcinogens in CCA wood
- Great performance on ACQ wood
- 99% ultraviolet protection
Caution & Warnings
- Combustible – keep this product away from heat, open flame, and sparks.
- Beware of spontaneous combustion. Make certain all rags or other materials used with Penofin are soaked in water, stored in an air-tight container, or otherwise disposed of safely.